How to add operations to a WSDL??

Rubén Nieto
Hi!

Sorry if this is yet another newbie question on my part but... how do you add another operation to a wsdl in a bpel module?

Is editing the source the only option?

Netbeans help points to another option, but I fear that doesn't work inside bpel modules :S

From Netbeans help:
To add a web service operation:
  1. Open the Add Operation dialog box in one of two ways from the Projects window:
    • Expand the Web Services node, right-click the web service instance node, and choose Add Operation.
    • Expand the Source Packages node, expand the package that contains the web service, and double-click the web service's implementation class so that it opens in the Source Editor. Right-click anywhere in the body of a class and choose Web Service > Add Operation. This command is only enabled when you click within the body of the class (after the class declaration).

Thanks!!

Re: How to add operations to a WSDL??

Sean Keane
Ruben,

If you right-click on the Port Type, it should allow you to add an Operation through the Add Operation Wizard.

Sean

Rubén Nieto wrote:
Hi!

Sorry if this is yet another newbie question on my part but... how do you add another operation to a wsdl in a bpel module?

Is editing the source the only option?

Netbeans help points to another option, but I fear that doesn't work inside bpel modules :S

From Netbeans help:

Thanks!!