How do I setup OE Standalone run as Windows service?

How do I setup OE Standalone run as Windows service?

vinser
Hello Dear Experts.

Does anybody know Subj?

Kind regards,
Sergey Vine

Re: How do I setup OE Standalone run as Windows service?

Hello Sergey

Thank you for your question, but don't mix up, I'm not an expert ;-)

OpenESB is a simple Java process and you can set it up as a service in the same way you set up a Java application as a service. We did not test this way to start up OE and consequently have no idea on OE reliability when it starts as a service.  Mainly companies are running OpenESB on Linux or Unix (on production) and not on Widows and don't require this kind of features.
I would recommend you to search information on the net on that topic.
EX: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/68113/how-to-create-a-windows-service-from-java-app
May be that can give you some idea.

I would be pleased to have your feedback

Best regards