Quantcast

How do I install JBI in GlassFish 3

stevetronix
How do I install JBI in GlassFish 3? I need the sun-bpel-engine installed for GlassFish 3 in order to run BPEL projects.

I tried these instructions to set up jbi-core-installer.jar in GlassFish 3: http://www.logicoy.com/wikilogicoy/Wiki.jsp@page=JbiCoreInstallerInstructions.html

However, I get an error, "SEVERE: OpenESB JBI Core Components installation Failed. Error is: Unable to execute ant script. You need to run setup.xml to configure the Appserver."

Re: How do I install JBI in GlassFish 3

Hello Steve,

Please have a look to : https://openesb.atlassian.net/wiki/display/ESBCOMP/Glassfish+v3

Also, OpenESB will be available for Glassfish v4. All bundles are available in Jenkins : http://build2.open-esb.net/jenkins/view/openesb-runtime/

Let me know if you need help.

Thanks. I originally wanted to install JBI for GlassFish Server 4 that is included with OpenESB 2.3.1. How can I set it up? I can't seem to find any guides for this.

Re: How do I install JBI in GlassFish 3

Hello Steve,

Yes you're right, there is no guide for this at this time :(
The main reason is that OpenESB GFv4 support is not officially released...

In any case, if you want to be involved in the project and help us to write documentations, your help will be greatly appreciated ! I will be glad to help you on this road.

Steps are :
- Install OpenESB runtime
- Install oeadmin command-line tools
- Install rest-api and web console