Goodbye

Frank Kieviet
Administrator

All:

Today is my last day at Oracle and I want to take the opportunity to say my final goodbyes to the OpenESB community. I've done my best to make sure that my leaving will have little or no impact on the community -- as I mentioned in my previous email, I have turned my responsibilities over into the capable hands of Necker Lee, and I am sure this will work out great.

To everybody who participated in the OpenESB community, or with whom I've interacted over the past few years: thank you, it's been a privilege and a pleasure.

Wishing you all the best,

bye for now,

Frank

http://www.linkedin.com/in/fkieviet/

Re: Goodbye

José Gallegos
Thanks Frank for your support, and best wishes for your new challenges!

From Chile,

José Gallegos A.

2010/5/3 Frank Kieviet <[hidden email]>:

> All:
>

> Today is my last day at Oracle and I want to take the opportunity to say my
> final goodbyes to the OpenESB community. I've done my best to make sure that
> my leaving will have little or no impact on the community -- as I mentioned
> in my previous email, I have turned my responsibilities over into the
> capable hands of Necker Lee, and I am sure this will work out great.
>

> To everybody who participated in the OpenESB community, or with whom I've
> interacted over the past few years: thank you, it's been a privilege and a
> pleasure.
>

> Wishing you all the best,
>
> bye for now,
>

> Frank
>
> http://www.linkedin.com/in/fkieviet/

Re: Goodbye

avnsiva
Hi Frank,
Hope to see you in some form or other. Thanks for all the support and for building OpenESB as a great community product.

All the best for your future role at Google TVAds!!

Reg,
Sivaraman V

On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 12:58 AM, Frank Kieviet [via OpenESB Users] <[hidden email]> wrote:

All:

Today is my last day at Oracle and I want to take the opportunity to say my final goodbyes to the OpenESB community. I've done my best to make sure that my leaving will have little or no impact on the community -- as I mentioned in my previous email, I have turned my responsibilities over into the capable hands of Necker Lee, and I am sure this will work out great.

To everybody who participated in the OpenESB community, or with whom I've interacted over the past few years: thank you, it's been a privilege and a pleasure.

Wishing you all the best,

bye for now,

Frank

http://www.linkedin.com/in/fkieviet/

View message @ http://openesb-users.794670.n2.nabble.com/Goodbye-tp4999765p4999765.html
To start a new topic under OpenESB Users, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from OpenESB Users, click here.