Glassfish ESB 2.2 configuration problem

laguilar
Greetings

I have 3 domains in the Glassfish ESB 2.2 version. In one of them there is a public soap service that receives all the information needed and in certain point of the process pass this information to other services in the other domains. All the services in each domain have several calls to different databases.

The problem I'm having is that glassfish hangs very often without throwing an exception.

In the JVM parameters I have increase the value of Xmx, Xms, PermSize and MaxPermSize, change the value of "-client" to "-server" and configure the Garbage Collector with -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC. Also increase the values of http-binding an database-binding and double values in "Pool Settings" parameters on my DB pool connection.

Don't know what else to do, I'm stuck.

Hope someone can help me.

Re: Glassfish ESB 2.2 configuration problem

Hello All

For a public information, Glassfish ESB 2.2 is a very old software which is deprecated version. It is not supported by the community anymore .

To get more efficiency and reliability we recommend you to migrate to OpenESB Standalone Edition

Best regards