Error trying to connect JMS service to my standalone apache ActiveMQ server OpenESB standalone jms component

Error trying to connect JMS service to my standalone apache ActiveMQ server OpenESB standalone jms component

Sifiso Mtshweni

Please help

2017-05-12T11:39:51.446+0200 WARNING [com.stc.jmsjca.core.Activation] (JMSJCA connect) JMSJCA-E016: [cc-QueueReceiver(IS_Lesotho_ELECTOR_TO_PROCESS_Request){IS_Lesotho_ELECTOR_TO_PROCESS_CA-sun-jms-binding::IS_Lesotho_ELECTOR_TO_PROCESS_Recieve_JMS_InPort::JMSInOperation} @ [tcp://localhost:61616]]: message delivery initiation failed (attempt #93); will retry in 10 seconds. The error was: RAWAVE-E902: Failed to instantiate connection factory: com.spirit.wave.jms.WaveQueueConnectionFactory
javax.jms.JMSException: RAWAVE-E902: Failed to instantiate connection factory: com.spirit.wave.jms.WaveQueueConnectionFactory
        at com.stc.jmsjca.util.Exc.jmsExc(Exc.java:113)
        at com.stc.jmsjca.wave.RAWaveObjectFactory.createConnectionFactory(RAWaveObjectFactory.java:326)
        at com.stc.jmsjca.core.CCDelivery.start(CCDelivery.java:103)
        at com.stc.jmsjca.core.Activation.asyncStart(Activation.java:552)
        at com.stc.jmsjca.core.Activation.access$000(Activation.java:81)
        at com.stc.jmsjca.core.Activation$1.run(Activation.java:347)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.spirit.wave.jms.WaveQueueConnectionFactory
        at com.sun.jbi.framework.CustomClassLoader.loadClass(CustomClassLoader.java:281)
        at com.sun.jbi.framework.CustomClassLoader.loadClass(CustomClassLoader.java:133)
        at com.stc.jmsjca.util.ClassLoaderHelper.loadClass(ClassLoaderHelper.java:44)
        at com.stc.jmsjca.util.ClassLoaderHelper.loadClass(ClassLoaderHelper.java:63)
        at com.stc.jmsjca.wave.RAWaveObjectFactory.createConnectionFactory(RAWaveObjectFactory.java:321)
        ... 5 more

What am I missing here?

Re: Error trying to connect JMS service to my standalone apache ActiveMQ server OpenESB standalone jms component

Hello Sifiso

Regarding your message, I cannot prophesy what is missing ;-)
But from my side, I can tell you that we miss the context of your application.
Without context and just a stack Trace I'm/ we are not able to provide you with  you any help

I'm sure you agree with us

Re: Error trying to connect JMS service to my standalone apache ActiveMQ server OpenESB standalone jms component

A java library (jar) is missing in classpath.

Please add the corresponding JMS driver jar into ${oe_home}/libext/sun-jms-binding/