Error occured while looking up jndi resource with jndi name. (OpenESB-SE-3.0.5)

12

Re: Error occured while looking up jndi resource with jndi name. (OpenESB-SE-3.0.5)

OpenESB Community Forum mailing list
please unsubscribe me

On Wed, Dec 27, 2017 at 6:00 AM, Vlad Untu via User <[hidden email]> wrote:
Please unsubscribe me as well.

On Wed, Dec 27, 2017 at 3:17 PM, Osman Akdemir via User <[hidden email]> wrote:
Please unsubscribe me as well.

Kind Regards,
Osman Akdemir

On 27 Dec 2017, at 13:38, Kiran Arshakota <[hidden email]> wrote:

I am no longer working on Open-esb, please unsubscribe me too.

Thanks

Kiran

Re: unsubscribe

sandiegoscott
Unsubscribe asap

Sent from my mobile phone please excuse any typos or limited responses.

-----
[...]

DST Financial Services Europe Limited (Company No. <a href="tel:02669%20935" value="+492669935" target="_blank">02669935) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

Both DST Financial Services Europe Limited and DST Financial Services International Limited (Company No. <a href="tel:02763%20682" value="+492763682" target="_blank">02763682) are registered in England and Wales with their

--
Vlad Untu,
ONE

--
Thank you,

regards,
Naga.

Re: Error occured while looking up jndi resource with jndi name. (OpenESB-SE-3.0.5)

OpenESB Community Forum mailing list
please unsubscribe me

Am Mittwoch, 27. Dezember 2017, 18:34:29 MEZ hat Benjamin Hei via User <[hidden email]> Folgendes geschrieben:

[...]

p +44(0)1268 447824 | m +66(0)81494 2940 | p +66(0)02 6496902
6th Floor, RSU Tower, 571 Sukhumvit Road, North Klongton, Wattana, Bangkok, 10110, Thailand
e [hidden email]|  w dstsystems.com

Please could you register on Nabble so we can know your name or may be something wrong in the configuration

The connection to MySQL has been tested many times. and I suppose it must work well. Could you list the stacktrace you have at the runtime.

-----
www.pymma.com
The best services on OpenESB
--
Sent from: http://openesb-community-forum .794670.n2.nabble.com/
DST Financial Services International Ltd. Tel: +44 1268 44 3000
[...]

Naga.

Re: unsubscribe

unsubscribe. thanks

Sent from my mobile phone please excuse any typos or limited responses.

On 25 Dec 2017 10:44 PM, "Lilavivat, Kunyaporn (Un)" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Paul,

I am not longer work on Open ESB . Could you remove me from the user group please?

Regards,
Un

Kunyaporn Lilavivat
Senior Development Manager
MI Development , Enterprise IT | DST
p <a href="tel:%2B44%280%291268%20447824" target="_blank" class="">+44(0)1268 447824 | m <a href="tel:%2B66%280%2981494%202940" target="_blank" class="">+66(0)81494 2940 | p +66(0)02 6496902
6th Floor, RSU Tower, 571 Sukhumvit Road, North Klongton, Wattana, Bangkok, 10110, Thailand
e [hidden email]|  w dstsystems.com

Please could you register on Nabble so we can know your name or may be something wrong in the configuration

The connection to MySQL has been tested many times. and I suppose it must work well. Could you list the stacktrace you have at the runtime.

-----
www.pymma.com
The best services on OpenESB
DST Financial Services International Ltd. Tel: <a href="tel:%2B44%201268%2044%203000" target="_blank" class=""> +44 1268 44 3000
********************** N O T I C E *********************************

This message and any attachments is intended only for the individual
or company to which it is addressed and may contain information which is
privileged, confidential or prohibited from disclosure or unauthorised use.
If the recipient of this transmission is not the intended recipient, or the
employee or agent responsible for delivering such materials to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, any form of reproduction,
dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or
publication of this e-mail message or its attachments other than by its
intended recipient is strictly prohibited by the sender. If you have received
it in error, please notify us immediately by telephone on the number above and
destroy the message and all copies in your possession.

DST Financial Services Europe Limited (Company No. <a href="tel:02669%20935" value="&#43;492669935" target="_blank" class=""> 02669935) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

Both DST Financial Services Europe Limited and DST Financial Services International Limited (Company No. <a href="tel:02763%20682" value="&#43;492763682" target="_blank" class="">02763682) are registered in England and Wales with their
[...]

 Pls unsubscribe.

Re: -Possible Spam- Re: Error occured while looking up jndi resource with jndi name. (OpenESB-SE-3.0.5)

hitsum

Please unsubscribe me too.

ONE

On 25 Dec 2017 10:44 PM, "Lilavivat, Kunyaporn (Un)" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Paul,

I am not longer work on Open ESB . Could you remove me from the user group please?

Regards,
Un

Kunyaporn Lilavivat
Senior Development Manager
MI Development , Enterprise IT | DST
p <a href="tel:%2B44%280%291268%20447824">+44(0)1268 447824 | m <a href="tel:%2B66%280%2981494%202940"> +66(0)81494 2940 | p +66(0)02 6496902
6th Floor, RSU Tower, 571 Sukhumvit Road, North Klongton, Wattana, Bangkok, 10110, Thailand
e [hidden email]|  w dstsystems.com

Please could you register on Nabble so we can know your name or may be something wrong in the configuration

The connection to MySQL has been tested many times. and I suppose it must work well. Could you list the stacktrace you have at the runtime.

-----
www.pymma.com
The best services on OpenESB
DST Financial Services International Ltd. Tel: <a href="tel:%2B44%201268%2044%203000"> +44 1268 44 3000
[...]

Meryser

Same here.. please unsubscribe me as well.

Thank you

Have a nice day

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message and is intended only for the use of the addressee. If you are not the addressee, or person responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you should not copy or deliver this to anyone else. If you receive this message by mistake, please delete the message from any/all computer/s and notify the sender immediately by reply Email. We appreciate your assistance in preserving the confidentiality of our correspondence. Any information in this message that does not relate to the official business of the organization shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it. Please advise immediately if you or your employer does not consent to Internet Email for messages of this kind. Thank you. (HCID0411)

Ris: Error occured while looking up jndi resource with jndi name. (OpenESB-SE-3.0.5)

memoons
Same for me. Please unsubscribe me.

Inviato dal mio dispositivo Huawei

[...]

Hello Akshay
I did what you proposed but it does not work yet. Please help me.
I would be very happy to have your example of work. Thank you in advance.

Le vendredi 22 décembre 2017 à 20:09:10 UTC+1, Akshay13 via User <[hidden email]> a écrit :

Hello,

It should work, maybe you are doing something wrong in setup.
1. Create proper entries in context.xml with your DB details.
2. Use the jndi name within context.xml file and defined in application
configuration of Db binding in openesb consol
3. Use this Application configuration in CA Config Extension and then
re-test the issue.

Let me know if doesnt work for you. I have working example.

Akshay

Re: Error occured while looking up jndi resource with jndi name. (OpenESB-SE-3.0.5)

Aymeric C
Hello, You will find a tutorial about the JNDI configuration on the Pymma website: http://www.pymma.com/index.php/openesb/openesb-resources The documentation is named OpenESB Standalone Edition JNDI support. It is the documentation number 770-005. Aymeric

Sent from the OpenESB Community Forum mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Re: Error occured while looking up jndi resource with jndi name. (OpenESB-SE-3.0.5)

Me too please I dont know how I got on this list.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

On 25 Dec 2017 10:44 PM, "Lilavivat, Kunyaporn (Un)" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Paul,

I am not longer work on Open ESB . Could you remove me from the user group please?

Regards,
Un

Kunyaporn Lilavivat
Senior Development Manager
MI Development , Enterprise IT | DST
p <a shape="rect" class="" href="tel:%2B44%280%291268%20447824" target="_blank">+44(0)1268 447824 | m <a shape="rect" class="" href="tel:%2B66%280%2981494%202940" target="_blank"> +66(0)81494 2940 | p +66(0)02 6496902
6th Floor, RSU Tower, 571 Sukhumvit Road, North Klongton, Wattana, Bangkok, 10110, Thailand
e [hidden email]|  w dstsystems.com

Please could you register on Nabble so we can know your name or may be something wrong in the configuration

The connection to MySQL has been tested many times. and I suppose it must work well. Could you list the stacktrace you have at the runtime.

-----
www.pymma.com
The best services on OpenESB
DST Financial Services International Ltd. Tel: <a shape="rect" class="" href="tel:%2B44%201268%2044%203000" target="_blank"> +44 1268 44 3000
********************** N O T I C E *********************************

This message and any attachments is intended only for the individual
or company to which it is addressed and may contain information which is
privileged, confidential or prohibited from disclosure or unauthorised use.
If the recipient of this transmission is not the intended recipient, or the
employee or agent responsible for delivering such materials to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, any form of reproduction,
dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or
publication of this e-mail message or its attachments other than by its
intended recipient is strictly prohibited by the sender. If you have received
it in error, please notify us immediately by telephone on the number above and
destroy the message and all copies in your possession.

DST Financial Services Europe Limited (Company No. <a shape="rect" class="" href="tel:02669%20935" value="+492669935" target="_blank">02669935) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

Both DST Financial Services Europe Limited and DST Financial Services International Limited (Company No. <a shape="rect" class="" href="tel:02763%20682" value="+492763682" target="_blank">02763682) are registered in England and Wales with their
[...]

-- Diese Nachricht wurde mit K-@ Mail gesendet.
12