Error occured while looking up jndi resource with jndi name. (OpenESB-SE-3.0.5)

12

Error occured while looking up jndi resource with jndi name. (OpenESB-SE-3.0.5)

OpenESB Community Forum mailing list
Hello friends!
I currently have the same problem marcelo.moscoso had with the "Error
occured while looking up jndi resource with jndi name" error, and for which
he proposed a solution. I configured the context.xml file as it was
proposed. My problem is that I have only one MySQL database, I do not have
the SQL Server database. However, marcelo.moscoso said he solved the problem
with MySQL and SQL Server.
- Does this mean that I can not solve the problem by configuring the
context.xml file with the only MySQL database?
- Help me please.

This is my context.xml file
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<context xmlns="http://www.open-esb.net/standalone/jndi/">

        <dataSource-pool-properties>
            <dbConnector-name>MYSQLConnector</dbConnector-name>

<datasource-classname>com.mysql.jdbc.jdbc2.optional.MysqlDataSource</datasource-classname>
            <resource-type>Datasource</resource-type>
            <database-name>MYSQL</database-name>
            <database-vendor>Oracle</database-vendor>
            <database-version>5.6</database-version>
            <dbconnector-description>DBConnector for
MySQL</dbconnector-description>
            <dataSource-properties>
                <property>
                    <name>user</name>
                    <value>root</value>
                    <description></description>
                </property>
                <property>
                    <name>password</name>
                    <value>""</value>
                    <description></description>
                </property>
                <property>
                    <name>hostName</name>
                    <value>localhost</value>
                    <description></description>
                </property>
                <property>
                    <name>port</name>
                    <value>3306</value>
                    <description></description>
                </property>
                <property>
                    <name>databaseName</name>
                    <value>bici_db</value>
                    <description></description>
                </property>
            </dataSource-properties>
            <pool-properties>
                <property>
                    <name>initialSize</name>
                    <value>11</value>
                    <description></description>
                </property>
                <property>
                    <name>maxActive</name>
                    <value>20</value>
                    <description></description>
                </property>
                <property>
                    <name>maxIdle</name>
                    <value>11</value>
                    <description></description>
                </property>
                <property>
                    <name>minIdle</name>
                    <value>10</value>
                    <description></description>
                </property>
            </pool-properties>
        </dataSource-pool-properties>

        <jdbc-resources>
            <dbConnector-name>MYSQLConnector</dbConnector-name>
            <jndi-name>>MySQLServer01</jndi-name>
            <description>Datasource connection to MySQL</description>
        </jdbc-resources>
</context>
Then I made the following configurations:
1- copy the MySQL JDBC driver: in C: \ OpenESB-SE-3.0.5 \ OE-Instance \ lib
\ ext
2.- set CA config-extension: DB_01
3. sun-database-binding application contigation: DB_01 and jndi_name
4.-bepl wsdl: jndi

After all that, I always have the same error at runtime.
I do not understand anything anymore.
Please help me. It's urgent.
Thank you in advance.

Re: Error occured while looking up jndi resource with jndi name. (OpenESB-SE-3.0.5)

OpenESB Community Forum mailing list
Hello,

It should work, maybe you are doing something wrong in setup.
1. Create proper entries in context.xml with your DB details.
2. Use the jndi name within context.xml file and defined in application
configuration of Db binding in openesb consol
3. Use this Application configuration in CA Config Extension and then
re-test the issue.

Let me know if doesnt work for you. I have working example.

Akshay

Re: Error occured while looking up jndi resource with jndi name. (OpenESB-SE-3.0.5)

Hello,
Please could you register on Nabble so we can know your name or may be
something wrong in the configuration

The connection to MySQL has been tested many times. and I suppose it must
work well. Could you list the stacktrace you have at the runtime.

-----
www.pymma.com
The best services on OpenESB

Re: Error occured while looking up jndi resource with jndi name. (OpenESB-SE-3.0.5)

Lilavivat, Kunyaporn (Un)
Hi Paul,

I am not longer work on Open ESB . Could you remove me from the user group please?

Regards,
Un

Kunyaporn Lilavivat
Senior Development Manager
MI Development , Enterprise IT | DST
p +44(0)1268 447824 | m +66(0)81494 2940 | p +66(0)02 6496902
6th Floor, RSU Tower, 571 Sukhumvit Road, North Klongton, Wattana, Bangkok, 10110, Thailand
e [hidden email]|  w dstsystems.com

Re: Error occured while looking up jndi resource with jndi name. (OpenESB-SE-3.0.5)

OpenESB Community Forum mailing list
Please unsubscribe me too.

Thanks

Simith

On 25 Dec 2017 10:44 PM, "Lilavivat, Kunyaporn (Un)" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Paul,

I am not longer work on Open ESB . Could you remove me from the user group please?

Regards,
Un

Kunyaporn Lilavivat
Senior Development Manager
MI Development , Enterprise IT | DST
p <a href="tel:%2B44%280%291268%20447824" value="+441268447824">+44(0)1268 447824 | m <a href="tel:%2B66%280%2981494%202940" value="+66814942940">+66(0)81494 2940 | p +66(0)02 6496902
6th Floor, RSU Tower, 571 Sukhumvit Road, North Klongton, Wattana, Bangkok, 10110, Thailand
e [hidden email]|  w dstsystems.com

Please could you register on Nabble so we can know your name or may be something wrong in the configuration

The connection to MySQL has been tested many times. and I suppose it must work well. Could you list the stacktrace you have at the runtime.

-----
www.pymma.com
The best services on OpenESB
DST Financial Services International Ltd. Tel: <a href="tel:%2B44%201268%2044%203000" value="+441268443000">+44 1268 44 3000
[...]

heuninck

I am not longer working with Open ESB . Could you remove me from the user group please?

Regards,
Koen Heuninck

Kunyaporn Lilavivat
Senior Development Manager
MI Development , Enterprise IT | DST
p +44(0)1268 447824 | m +66(0)81494 2940 | p +66(0)02 6496902 6th Floor, RSU Tower, 571 Sukhumvit Road, North Klongton, Wattana, Bangkok, 10110, Thailand e [hidden email]|  w dstsystems.com

In the interest of the environment, please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary

Re: Error occured while looking up jndi resource with jndi name. (OpenESB-SE-3.0.5)

Arshakota, Kiran

I am no longer working on Open-esb, please unsubscribe me too.

Thanks

Kiran

On 25 Dec 2017 10:44 PM, "Lilavivat, Kunyaporn (Un)" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Paul,

I am not longer work on Open ESB . Could you remove me from the user group please?

Regards,
Un

Kunyaporn Lilavivat
Senior Development Manager
MI Development , Enterprise IT | DST
p <a href="tel:%2B44%280%291268%20447824">+44(0)1268 447824 | m <a href="tel:%2B66%280%2981494%202940"> +66(0)81494 2940 | p +66(0)02 6496902
6th Floor, RSU Tower, 571 Sukhumvit Road, North Klongton, Wattana, Bangkok, 10110, Thailand
e [hidden email]|  w dstsystems.com

Please could you register on Nabble so we can know your name or may be something wrong in the configuration

The connection to MySQL has been tested many times. and I suppose it must work well. Could you list the stacktrace you have at the runtime.

-----
www.pymma.com
The best services on OpenESB
DST Financial Services International Ltd. Tel: <a href="tel:%2B44%201268%2044%203000"> +44 1268 44 3000

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message and is intended only for the use of the addressee. If you are not the addressee, or person responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you should not copy or deliver this to anyone else. If you receive this message by mistake, please delete the message from any/all computer/s and notify the sender immediately by reply Email. We appreciate your assistance in preserving the confidentiality of our correspondence. Any information in this message that does not relate to the official business of the organization shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it. Please advise immediately if you or your employer does not consent to Internet Email for messages of this kind. Thank you. (HCID0411)

On 25 Dec 2017 10:44 PM, "Lilavivat, Kunyaporn (Un)" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Paul,

I am not longer work on Open ESB . Could you remove me from the user group please?

Regards,
Un

Kunyaporn Lilavivat
Senior Development Manager
MI Development , Enterprise IT | DST
p <a href="tel:%2B44%280%291268%20447824" target="_blank">+44(0)1268 447824 | m <a href="tel:%2B66%280%2981494%202940" target="_blank"> +66(0)81494 2940 | p +66(0)02 6496902
6th Floor, RSU Tower, 571 Sukhumvit Road, North Klongton, Wattana, Bangkok, 10110, Thailand
e [hidden email]|  w dstsystems.com

Please could you register on Nabble so we can know your name or may be something wrong in the configuration

The connection to MySQL has been tested many times. and I suppose it must work well. Could you list the stacktrace you have at the runtime.

-----
www.pymma.com
The best services on OpenESB
DST Financial Services International Ltd. Tel: <a href="tel:%2B44%201268%2044%203000" target="_blank"> +44 1268 44 3000
********************** N O T I C E *********************************

This message and any attachments is intended only for the individual
or company to which it is addressed and may contain information which is
privileged, confidential or prohibited from disclosure or unauthorised use.
If the recipient of this transmission is not the intended recipient, or the
employee or agent responsible for delivering such materials to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, any form of reproduction,
dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or
publication of this e-mail message or its attachments other than by its
intended recipient is strictly prohibited by the sender. If you have received
it in error, please notify us immediately by telephone on the number above and
destroy the message and all copies in your possession.

DST Financial Services Europe Limited (Company No. <a href="tel:02669%20935" value="+492669935" target="_blank">02669935) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

Both DST Financial Services Europe Limited and DST Financial Services International Limited (Company No. <a href="tel:02763%20682" value="+492763682" target="_blank">02763682) are registered in England and Wales with their
[...]

Andrzej Hołyst-2
Please unsubscribe me too

Wiadomość napisana przez Eleni Siakagianni via User <[hidden email]> w dniu 27.12.2017, o godz. 12:09:

Same here. Please unsubscribe me. I suddenly started getting these mails after 5 years not getting any emails from openesb.

On Dec 27, 2017 12:18, "Kiran Arshakota" <[hidden email]> wrote:

I am no longer working on Open-esb, please unsubscribe me too.

Thanks

Kiran

On 25 Dec 2017 10:44 PM, "Lilavivat, Kunyaporn (Un)" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Paul,

I am not longer work on Open ESB . Could you remove me from the user group please?

Regards,
Un

Kunyaporn Lilavivat
Senior Development Manager
MI Development , Enterprise IT | DST
p <a href="tel:%2B44%280%291268%20447824" target="_blank" class="">+44(0)1268 447824 | m <a href="tel:%2B66%280%2981494%202940" target="_blank" class=""> +66(0)81494 2940 | p +66(0)02 6496902
6th Floor, RSU Tower, 571 Sukhumvit Road, North Klongton, Wattana, Bangkok, 10110, Thailand
e [hidden email]|  w dstsystems.com

Please could you register on Nabble so we can know your name or may be something wrong in the configuration

The connection to MySQL has been tested many times. and I suppose it must work well. Could you list the stacktrace you have at the runtime.

-----
www.pymma.com
The best services on OpenESB
DST Financial Services International Ltd. Tel: <a href="tel:%2B44%201268%2044%203000" target="_blank" class=""> +44 1268 44 3000
********************** N O T I C E *********************************

This message and any attachments is intended only for the individual
or company to which it is addressed and may contain information which is
privileged, confidential or prohibited from disclosure or unauthorised use.
If the recipient of this transmission is not the intended recipient, or the
employee or agent responsible for delivering such materials to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, any form of reproduction,
dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or
publication of this e-mail message or its attachments other than by its
intended recipient is strictly prohibited by the sender. If you have received
it in error, please notify us immediately by telephone on the number above and
destroy the message and all copies in your possession.

DST Financial Services Europe Limited (Company No. <a href="tel:02669%20935" value="+492669935" target="_blank" class="">02669935) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

Both DST Financial Services Europe Limited and DST Financial Services International Limited (Company No. <a href="tel:02763%20682" value="+492763682" target="_blank" class="">02763682) are registered in England and Wales with their
[...]

p <a shape="rect" class="" href="tel:%2B44%280%291268%20447824" target="_blank">+44(0)1268 447824 | m <a shape="rect" class="" href="tel:%2B66%280%2981494%202940" target="_blank"> +66(0)81494 2940 | p +66(0)02 6496902
6th Floor, RSU Tower, 571 Sukhumvit Road, North Klongton, Wattana, Bangkok, 10110, Thailand
e [hidden email]|  w dstsystems.com

Please could you register on Nabble so we can know your name or may be something wrong in the configuration

The connection to MySQL has been tested many times. and I suppose it must work well. Could you list the stacktrace you have at the runtime.

-----
www.pymma.com
The best services on OpenESB
DST Financial Services International Ltd. Tel: <a shape="rect" class="" href="tel:%2B44%201268%2044%203000" target="_blank"> +44 1268 44 3000
********************** N O T I C E *********************************

This message and any attachments is intended only for the individual
or company to which it is addressed and may contain information which is
privileged, confidential or prohibited from disclosure or unauthorised use.
If the recipient of this transmission is not the intended recipient, or the
employee or agent responsible for delivering such materials to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, any form of reproduction,
dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or
publication of this e-mail message or its attachments other than by its
intended recipient is strictly prohibited by the sender. If you have received
it in error, please notify us immediately by telephone on the number above and
destroy the message and all copies in your possession.

DST Financial Services Europe Limited (Company No. <a shape="rect" class="" href="tel:02669%20935" value="+492669935" target="_blank">02669935) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

Both DST Financial Services Europe Limited and DST Financial Services International Limited (Company No. <a shape="rect" class="" href="tel:02763%20682" value="+492763682" target="_blank">02763682) are registered in England and Wales with their
[...]

-- Diese Nachricht wurde mit K-@ Mail gesendet.

unsubscribe

Timo Jalonen

Yes, same here. I even tried to unsubscribe, but to no avail.

So, please

unsubscribe

/TJa

On 27.12.17 13.10, Andrzej Hołyst wrote:
Please unsubscribe me too

Wiadomość napisana przez Eleni Siakagianni via User <[hidden email]> w dniu 27.12.2017, o godz. 12:09:

Same here. Please unsubscribe me. I suddenly started getting these mails after 5 years not getting any emails from openesb.

On Dec 27, 2017 12:18, "Kiran Arshakota" <[hidden email]> wrote:

I am no longer working on Open-esb, please unsubscribe me too.

Thanks

Kiran

On 25 Dec 2017 10:44 PM, "Lilavivat, Kunyaporn (Un)" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Paul,

I am not longer work on Open ESB . Could you remove me from the user group please?

Regards,
Un

Kunyaporn Lilavivat
Senior Development Manager
MI Development , Enterprise IT | DST
p <a href="tel:%2B44%280%291268%20447824" target="_blank" class="" moz-do-not-send="true">+44(0)1268 447824 | m <a href="tel:%2B66%280%2981494%202940" target="_blank" class="" moz-do-not-send="true"> +66(0)81494 2940 | p +66(0)02 6496902
6th Floor, RSU Tower, 571 Sukhumvit Road, North Klongton, Wattana, Bangkok, 10110, Thailand
e [hidden email]|  w dstsystems.com

Please could you register on Nabble so we can know your name or may be something wrong in the configuration

The connection to MySQL has been tested many times. and I suppose it must work well. Could you list the stacktrace you have at the runtime.

-----
www.pymma.com
The best services on OpenESB
DST Financial Services International Ltd. Tel: <a href="tel:%2B44%201268%2044%203000" target="_blank" class="" moz-do-not-send="true"> +44 1268 44 3000
********************** N O T I C E *********************************

This message and any attachments is intended only for the individual
or company to which it is addressed and may contain information which is
privileged, confidential or prohibited from disclosure or unauthorised use.
If the recipient of this transmission is not the intended recipient, or the
employee or agent responsible for delivering such materials to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, any form of reproduction,
dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or
publication of this e-mail message or its attachments other than by its
intended recipient is strictly prohibited by the sender. If you have received
it in error, please notify us immediately by telephone on the number above and
destroy the message and all copies in your possession.

DST Financial Services Europe Limited (Company No. <a href="tel:02669%20935" value="+492669935" target="_blank" class="" moz-do-not-send="true">02669935) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

Both DST Financial Services Europe Limited and DST Financial Services International Limited (Company No. <a href="tel:02763%20682" value="+492763682" target="_blank" class="" moz-do-not-send="true">02763682) are registered in England and Wales with their
[...]

Re: unsubscribe

Steve Williams-4

And me to please :)

Sent from my iPhone

On 28/12/2017, at 12:46 AM, Timo Jalonen <[hidden email]> wrote:

Yes, same here. I even tried to unsubscribe, but to no avail.

So, please

unsubscribe

/TJa

On 27.12.17 13.10, Andrzej Hołyst wrote:
Please unsubscribe me too

Wiadomość napisana przez Eleni Siakagianni via User <[hidden email]> w dniu 27.12.2017, o godz. 12:09:

Same here. Please unsubscribe me. I suddenly started getting these mails after 5 years not getting any emails from openesb.

Steve Williams

Infrastructure Design Engineer
NEC New Zealand Limited
Level 2, 186 Willis Street, PO Box: 1936, Wellington 6011, New Zealand
T: 043816296, M: 0293816296, F: +6443811110
[hidden email]

nz.nec.com

Attention:
The information contained in this message and or attachments is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination, copying or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any system and destroy any copies. NEC has no liability for any act or omission in reliance on the email or any attachment.  Before opening this email or any attachment(s), please check them for viruses. NEC is not responsible for any viruses in this email or any attachment(s); any changes made to this  email or any attachment(s) after they are sent; or any effects this email or any attachment(s) have on your network or computer system.

[...]

DST Financial Services Europe Limited (Company No. <a href="tel:02669%20935" value="&#43;492669935" target="_blank" class="" moz-do-not-send="true"> 02669935) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

Both DST Financial Services Europe Limited and DST Financial Services International Limited (Company No. <a href="tel:02763%20682" value="&#43;492763682" target="_blank" class="" moz-do-not-send="true"> 02763682) are registered in England and Wales with their
[...]

Please unsubscribe me as well.

Thanks

On 27 Dec 2017 9:58 a.m., "SiM via User" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Please unsubscribe me too.

Thanks

Simith

On 25 Dec 2017 10:44 PM, "Lilavivat, Kunyaporn (Un)" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Paul,

I am not longer work on Open ESB . Could you remove me from the user group please?

Regards,
Un

Kunyaporn Lilavivat
Senior Development Manager
MI Development , Enterprise IT | DST
p <a href="tel:%2B44%280%291268%20447824" value="+441268447824" target="_blank">+44(0)1268 447824 | m <a href="tel:%2B66%280%2981494%202940" value="+66814942940" target="_blank">+66(0)81494 2940 | p +66(0)02 6496902
6th Floor, RSU Tower, 571 Sukhumvit Road, North Klongton, Wattana, Bangkok, 10110, Thailand
e [hidden email]|  w dstsystems.com

Please could you register on Nabble so we can know your name or may be something wrong in the configuration

The connection to MySQL has been tested many times. and I suppose it must work well. Could you list the stacktrace you have at the runtime.

-----
www.pymma.com
The best services on OpenESB
DST Financial Services International Ltd. Tel: <a href="tel:%2B44%201268%2044%203000" value="+441268443000" target="_blank">+44 1268 44 3000
[...]

Hello All,
Some of you required to be remove from the OpenESB mailing list.
We understand that some are not interested any more by the project and want
to unsubscribe. Be sure that it is not our purpose to annoy you with
unwanted emails.
I did this admin job for some of you but I have not the time to do it for
all.
So you have to unsubscribe yourself.
To do it unsubscribe from the OpenESB mainling list here:
If you are not registered unsubscribe from the OpenESB Nabble forum.
That is the way to it.
Thank for your understanding

Paul

-----
[...]

Same here. I never subscribed. Pls unsubscribe.

Best Regards,
Joydeep Sarkar

Sent from my iPhone

On 27-Dec-2017, at 6:26 PM, Gerrit Bes <[hidden email]> wrote:

i did unsubscribe yesterday still getting these mails.
Please unsubsribe me too, i am not working on openesb for years.

=====-----=====-----=====
and any attachments. Thank you

Zsolt

Vlad Untu,
ONE

Re: Error occured while looking up jndi resource with jndi name. (OpenESB-SE-3.0.5)

OpenESB Community Forum mailing list
please unsubscribe me

Thanks

From:        Vlad Untu via User <[hidden email]>
To:        OpenESB user list <[hidden email]>
Cc:        Vlad Untu <[hidden email]>
Date:        12/27/2017 09:00 AM
Sent by:        "User" <[hidden email]>

Kiran.Arshakota@...> wrote:

I am no longer working on Open-esb, please unsubscribe me too.

Thanks

Kiran

Re: unsubscribe

ksa
Hello, me too, same thing unsubscribe thanks..all suddenly started to have these emails.

.sami