Quantcast

Encoder SE - fix length file

Thomas.Hackbarth

Hi open-ESB Users!

I have a little question about the encoder SE! I tried a little sample with a csv-file without any errors. In a second
step I try to read a with data in a fixlength format. But I only get errros. :(
Can anybody send me a "fix-length"-sample for the encoder-SE?

best regards
Thomas

Re: Encoder SE - fix length file

Sean Keane
Thomas,

The encoder is not an SE (at least, I have not seen an Encoder SE).  The BC's make use of the Encoder to transform fixed data (or other formats) into an XML representation.  Attached, you can find a simple project which will process a fixed length file, sample file also attached.

Sean

[hidden email] wrote:

Hi open-ESB Users!

I have a little question about the encoder SE! I tried a little sample with a csv-file without any errors. In a second
step I try to read a with data in a fixlength format. But I only get errros. :(
Can anybody send me a "fix-length"-sample for the encoder-SE?

best regards
Thomas

12345012345678912

simpleCustomEncoderExample.zip (12K) Download Attachment

Antwort: Re: Encoder SE - fix length file

Thomas.Hackbarth

Hi Sean!

Thanks for your help! I hope that I have understood the openesb now.

King regard,
Thomas