Quantcast

Editors in standalone version

smoczyna
Hi
Previous versions of OpenESB had a menu for all types of editors (BPEL, WSDL, XSD) on top of the page, allowing to switch between views quickly with 1 click, verifying xml document and so on. Standalone version doesn't have it, there is context menu item called EDITORS instead when I can do the same but it requires more effort than before. I must say I don't like that much. Can I somehow switch back or replace that with the original editors?

Re: Editors in standalone version

Hi Smoczyna,

I don’t understand… you should have exactly the same behavior…
Can you share a screenshot please ?

Regards,

Le 8 avr. 2015 à 14:43, smoczyna [via OpenESB Community Forum] <[hidden email]> a écrit :

Hi
Previous versions of OpenESB had a menu for all types of editors (BPEL, WSDL, XSD) on top of the page, allowing to switch between views quickly with 1 click, verifying xml document and so on. Standalone version doesn't have it, there is context menu item called EDITORS instead when I can do the same but it requires more effort than before. I must say I don't like that much. Can I somehow switch back or replace that with the original editors?

http://openesb-community-forum.794670.n2.nabble.com/Editors-in-standalone-version-tp7580901.html
To start a new topic under OpenESB Community Forum, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from OpenESB Community Forum, click here.
NAML

Re: Editors in standalone version

smoczyna
Scratch that please, I found the way to show it up. I actually meant editor toolbar which is invisible by default. Sorry for disturbing you.