Quantcast

EJB WS Deployment Server

Mariem

Please i want to creat EJB web service that will be invoked by the bpel project. Where can i deploy my ejb module? is it in the same instance started in my OpenESB SE? or i have to deploy it in an other app server? And what's the name of the jar file for java ee se in the OE SE Components folder?

RE: EJB WS Deployment Server

param.singh

You have to deploy in other app server. EJB cannot be deployed in OE SE runtime server, as It Is a JBI container. For deploying EJB application you need a EJB container Like Glassfish/Tomcat server provides. You can invoke the EJB service using HTTP SOAP BC through. You can also create/provide SOAP / REST services using HTTP SOAP BC or REST BC which can easily run in OE SE.

RE: EJB WS Deployment Server

Mariem
This post was updated on .
Thank you omidhdn. so we can't deploy ejbs throw java ee service engine?  as said there : https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E19509-01/820-7008/javaeeseug_intro/index.html