Quantcast

Download link for OpenESB Plugin using in Netbeans IDE 7.1.2

Download link for OpenESB Plugin using in Netbeans IDE 7.1.2

suriya
Hi there,

I tried to find to link to downlod the plugin for OpenESB using in Netbeans IDE but can not find any download link. Could anyone sugguest me where can I get the file please. My Netneans version is 7.1.2. Thank you for your help in advance.

Regards,

Suriya

Re: Download link for OpenESB Plugin using in Netbeans IDE 7.1.2

Hello Suriya

There is no simple plug-in for running OpenESB on a raw Netbeans platform.
To use Netbeans for OpenESB development, I recommend you to download the last OpenESB version. Inside you will find OpenESB which used Netbeans platform.

Best regards

Re: Download link for OpenESB Plugin using in Netbeans IDE 7.1.2

suriya
Hello Pual,

Thank you for your information. I have tried to get the last OpenESB from the URL http://www.open-esb.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=111&Itemid=591, but unfortunately I can not go to the download page, because it is required to log in to the website first. I tried to register in the website many times, but got no luck to get the file. Do you have any suggest how to get the last version of OpenESB?

Thanks and regards,

Suriya

Re: Download link for OpenESB Plugin using in Netbeans IDE 7.1.2

Suriya

In deed, I did not find a trace from your subscription in the website.
Could you tell me what error message is sent back to you. The best would be a screen shoot with the email address you use.
If you don't want to disclose your email send me one directly to contact at open-esb.net.

Re: Download link for OpenESB Plugin using in Netbeans IDE 7.1.2

suriya
Paul,

I can registered and able to see the download links now. Maybe something was wrong with my web browser yesterday.

Cheers,

Suriya