Documentation REST BC openESB 3.1.2

London: November 2018

Master REST Services with OpenESB 3.1.2

OpenESB the smartest ESB on the market, offers a powerful and intelligent platform to develop, orchestrate and compose your microservices. First, defines your services and then associate them with any channel such as REST, SOAP, Messaging, File, FTP,Email… OpenESB V3.1.2 gets a new REST Binding Component.

OpenESB 3.1.2 gets a new REST Binding Component developed by Pymma which provides a reliable REST channel to publish your business processes and access to external REST services. Powerful and easy to use, the OpenESB REST BC has been designed for B2B communications and exchange with other applications.

Nevertheless, OpenESB REST BC  does not aim to replace an API/Gateway and provides direct access to your business processes from the internet. In that case, an additional gateway such as gravitee.io must be used.

We are happy to inform you that Pymma issued a complete user guide on the REST BC. In more than 60 pages, we explain, step by step, how to use the new features implemented in the Component. Thank you for your feedback .The document can be downloaded here

Started by downloading OpenESB today and registering for our upcoming blogs, documentation and webinar on what’s new in OpenESB 3.1.2. Download on the OpenESB website.

We sent out this message to the people registered on the Open-ESB.net website.if you want more information about our privacy policy, please visit this page. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, simply click on the following link  [hidden email].