Disable WS-Addressing in outbound SOAP message

Disable WS-Addressing in outbound SOAP message

kris7i4n
Can you please tell me how to disable WS-Addressing headers in SOAP messages being invoked from a BPEL process.

There is a small property setting o Oracle SOA Suite 11g for this, I am looking for something simmilar,
using the standard   <wsaw:UsingAddressing wsdl:required="false" /> in the binding element of the External WSDL did not help, but neither did it in the Oracle SOA Suite.

The problem occured since had to use BasicAuth to consume a WS. I was not able to use the policy in the external wsdl and had to inject the username/password in the Assign activity before invoking the WS in BPEL as suggested by a guy on this forum.

I suppose that this error concerns ws-a sice I have simulated it against the WS from SoapUI with and without WS/A headers and the error is the same. Service provider cannot handle any headers..Any suggestions ?

Re: Disable WS-Addressing in outbound SOAP message

kris7i4n
This post was updated on .
I have figured out that  using the older version 3.0.1 everything works fine.

So there had to go something very wrong in the new 3.0.5 with the propagate headers flag and the
functionality behind it...

Are you aware of this issue  ?

Re: Disable WS-Addressing in outbound SOAP message

It seems that addressing feature is always enabled according to this commit (starting from openesb components v2.3.4):

https://bitbucket.org/openesb/openesb-components/commits/fc464a58e08c1acf27927435c599fe7a396ab413