Quantcast

Database Adapter not able to load tables and Procedures

Database Adapter not able to load tables and Procedures

AshutoshSingh
Hello All,

I am facing one issue while creation of a wsdl based on Database BC. I am trying to connect to Oracle EBS database as I am supposed to call a procedure from there.

I created the connection on OpenESB Studio. Connection test is successful. Now when I am creating the wsdl, adapter wizard is not able to load tables or procedures of EBS. Its just doing something in the background and nothing appears on the screen. Is this a bug?

One thing I want to mention that EBS database has very high number of tables, procedures and packages.

Thanks,
Ashutosh

Re: Database Adapter not able to load tables and Procedures

This post was updated on .
Hello AshutoshSingh

I never heart any feedback about such bug.

Could you create a new schema on your database and test if you can load tables and procs.

Could you check with your DBA if you have the rights to do what you want to do as well .

Again you are the first to talk about this issue.

Thank you for your feedback

Re: Database Adapter not able to load tables and Procedures

AshutoshSingh
Hello Paul,

Thanks for your reply on this subject. I know I am little late to provide update regarding this issue. My apologies for that.

I could resolve this issue by connecting to server of the same application. When I can connected to my TEST server it worked and all tables, packages etc. appeared there. Strangely after this successful connection even the old environment(DEV) also started working. I don't know what could have caused this issue, but I am not able to reproduce it anymore.

I will update this post if I ever face this issue again on any of my projects.

Thanks,
Ashutosh