Quantcast

Cron expression as Application Variable

gabriel
We have a bpel module that's using scheduler-binding to execute every number of seconds. We want to make these interval variable among environments, and thus I tried using an application variable on my cron expression, but I can't even compile my BPEL module, I am getting a validation error:

C:/OpenESB/Cron/src/cronWSDL.wsdl:20: 16
ERROR: cvc-datatype-valid.1.2.1: '${intervalo}' no es un valor válido para 'integer'.

C:/OpenESB/Cron/src/cronWSDL.wsdl:20: 16
ERROR: cvc-attribute.3: El valor '${intervalo}' del atributo 'interval' del elemento 'sched:trigger' no es válido con respecto a su tipo, 'long'.

Is there any other way to achieve this?

Re: Cron expression as Application Variable

Hi Gabriel

Sorry for the delay,
I'll have a look on it

regards