Quantcast

Connection Problem using Database BC

Abhidhar

I'm having trouble using the database binding component.:
If I let the server running all day long,  I get this error message "Reason: connection closed SQLState: 08003 ErrorCode: 17008" when I try to consume the web service involved.

I have been searching how to configure the database component to avoid this from happening but I havent found any solution, so I'm forced to restart the OpenEsb standalone every x hours :(

Could anybody help me to resolve this incident?

thanks in advance!

Re: Connection Problem using Database BC

Hello Abhidhar,

Please have a look on my post here

Best regards

Re: Connection Problem using Database BC

Hi Abhidhar,

Did you try to update your context.xml by specifying idleTimeout or others timeout ?

Re: Connection Problem using Database BC

Please have a look to this documentation for datasource properties :

https://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-7.0-doc/jndi-resources-howto.html#JDBC_Data_Sources

Re: Connection Problem using Database BC

Abhidhar
Thanks David!!

Problem solved