Configuring Glassfish Server 4.1.1 on OpenESB

Configuring Glassfish Server 4.1.1 on OpenESB

I want to configure Glassfish Server 4.1.1 in OpenESB IDE and deploy the
SOA/BPEL process.

Please let me know the steps to configure the same.

Thanks
Saurabh

Re: Configuring Glassfish Server 4.1.1 on OpenESB

Hello Saurah
Thank you for your interest in OpenESB.
As explained many time in this forum, the Community does not support
Glassfish implementation since many years.
Glassfish implementation comes from prototype and you can try to contact
people that develop them

If you have time, Could you tell me why do you who ask you to use the
Glassfish Edition?
If it is a personal choice, We warmly advise you to use the community
Edition which is supported and improved.

thank you for your feddback

-----
www.pymma.com
The best services on OpenESB