Compiling OpenESB Studio

Sebastien
Hello,

I am new to the community and I am doing some investigation to use OpenESB in my company products.
I would like to compile from source OpenESB studio to be able to do eventual customization.
To do that I have downloaded the last sources on bitbucket and netbeans 8.0.2 Java EE bundle.
I can import the OpenESB Studio project inside netbeans but when I run Clean and Build I got an error:
The module /home/sdorgan/NetbeansProjects/openesb-netbeans-soa/soabuild/netbeans-8.0.2/enterprise/modules/org-netbeans-modules-j2ee-jboss4.jar has no public packages and so cannot be compiled against
Could you help me to go further?

Thank you for your help,
Sébastien

Re: Compiling OpenESB Studio

nheron

Hello,

I am new to the community and I am doing some investigation to use OpenESB in my company products.
I would like to compile from source OpenESB studio to be able to do eventual customization.
To do that I have downloaded the last sources on bitbucket and netbeans 8.0.2 Java EE bundle.
I can import the OpenESB Studio project inside netbeans but when I run Clean and Build I got an error:
The module /home/sdorgan/NetbeansProjects/openesb-netbeans-soa/soabuild/netbeans-8.0.2/enterprise/modules/org-netbeans-modules-j2ee-jboss4.jar has no public packages and so cannot be compiled against
Could you help me to go further?

Thank you for your help,
Sébastien

http://openesb-community-forum.794670.n2.nabble.com/Compiling-OpenESB-Studio-tp7581657.html
To start a new topic under OpenESB Community Forum, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from OpenESB Community Forum, click here.
NAML

Re: Compiling OpenESB Studio

Sebastien
Thank you for your answer,

I tried using  "ant release-openesb-ide" as you suggest but it fails with the same error.
Thank you for the link to the wiki, the link on the OpenESB web site is broken (http://wiki.open-esb.java.net/) .

Sébastien

Re: Compiling OpenESB Studio

Sebastien
I restart everything from scratch following the workflow described in the jenkins console:
git clone
ant clean
ant release-openesb-ide
and again, the same error