Community Nexus Repositories are down ?

OpenESB Community Forum mailing list
Help.
Since last week I'm not able to access Maven Nexus repositories.
Is there any maintenance going on or has it been moved ?

http://build2.open-esb.net:8081/nexus/content/repositories/openesb-release/
and
http://build2.open-esb.net:8081/nexus/content/repositories/openesb-snapshot/

Re: Community Nexus Repositories are down ?

Hello Téo

Yes WE face the same issue and try to solve it asap.
Really sorry for the inconvenience.
I will be able to provide you with more detail tomorrow evening UK time.

On 21 July 2018 17:13:55 BST, tpfeiffer via User <[hidden email]> wrote:
Help.
Since last week I'm not able to access Maven Nexus repositories.
Is there any maintenance going on or has it been moved ?

http://build2.open-esb.net:8081/nexus/content/repositories/openesb-release/
and
http://build2.open-esb.net:8081/nexus/content/repositories/openesb-snapshot/

Re: Community Nexus Repositories are down ?

Hello Teo,

The repositories are up again

Thank you to David for his availability and promptitude.

Best regards

Paul Perez Chief Architect
Pymma Consulting
Tel: +44 79 44 36 04 65