Caught exception when invoking two way external webservice

Caught exception when invoking two way external webservice

OpenESB Community Forum mailing list
Hi All,

I am implementing OpenESB v3 under containers (dockers), but when I am
invoking the wsdl I have this error:

/2019-06-19T16:43:37.094+0000 SEVERE [com.sun.jbi.engine.bpel.EngineChannel]
(sun-bpel-engine-thread-6) BPJBI-6021: Caught exception when invoking two
way external webservice
javax.jbi.messaging.MessagingException: The consumer with direct route type
should be linked/

Re: Caught exception when invoking two way external webservice

OpenESB Community Forum mailing list
So, to eliminate some variables here, does this work when you are running
OpenESB as a standalone process rather than in a container?