Can't login or change my passord

OpenESB Community Forum mailing list
I was trying to download new version but it doesn't work. I got a message
that the form was submitted and nothing happened. It looks like I cannot
download it ???

Next I tried to login but unsuccessfully, it says that user ans pas do not
match. Well this is weird because I didn't change my password for a long
time and it is definitely the one.

So finally I tried to change my password but I got stopped again, there is a
question there: "letters in OpenESB" - WHAT THE HELL IS THAT MEAN ???

Guys why are you making things there so difficult
???????????????????????????????

Re: Can't login or change my passord

Hello,

There is no need for a password to download OpenESB.
Just go to the OpenESB web site then Download and binaries
http://open-esb.net/index.php/openesb-download/download-binaries

Feel the form and wait for the answers. The first Email is a confirmation we
received your request, After a while you receive the link for the download.

I checked in our server log file that you receive the confirmation  and the
link to download it today at 15h29 UK time.

I will contact you directly to confirm it

-----
www.pymma.com
The best services on OpenESB

Re: Can't login or change my passord

OpenESB Community Forum mailing list
Thanks you Paul, I got the package at last.
However I would like to regain an access to my account either but I can't
understand this question (which is required even for password change):

How many letters in OpenESB

Could you explain what is that mean please?

Re: Can't login or change my passord

OpenESB Community Forum mailing list
I also faced with the same issue (I mean access to my account).
I also was confused by phrase "How many letters in OpenESB" :-) Read it as «How many letters in the word "OpenESB"» :-)

How many letters in OpenESB

How many letters in OpenESB

Re: Can't login or change my passord

Hello,

I'm very happy that you get the new version of OpenESB. It is good news.
Now let me explain the meaning of the login on the OpenESB website.
In the previous website, you had to be logged to access to the download and
the documentation. Consequently, to download OpenESB, an account was
required.
The current version does not require these elements anymore. So the question
raises up: What is the meaning of the login in the current web site? It is
used by the person who wants to write papers on OpenESB and publishes them
on the website. For a downloader the login is meaningless.
If you want to write one, it will be a great pleasure to set up an account
for you.

I hope my explanation is understandable.
Please feel free to contact me for any further detail

Best regards

Paul Perez Chief Architect
Pymma Consulting
--------------------------
Tel: +44 79 44 36 04 65

Re: Can't login or change my passord

OpenESB Community Forum mailing list
Hi Paul

This is not exactly the problem. My problem was to misunderstand the
security question: "how many letters in OpenESB"
At first I didn't realize it is about the number of characters in the word
openesb. I rather thought it means a kind of letters posted on OpenESB site.
Silly or not I needed help with this because the question itself is
misleading and it looks like I am not alone. I got a hint from another
person who had the same issue.
Maybe consider rephrasing the question, for instance, this one is much
clearer: How many characters OpenESB word has?
However it seems to be completely redundant when resetting the password and
also it is very "static" question. Once any bot got the right answer it can
use it forever.

Re: Can't login or change my passord

OpenESB Community Forum mailing list
From the last moment

Password change di not work well. I tried 3 times and failed 3 times with
the outcome:

The page isn’t redirecting properly ???

Re: Can't login or change my passord

Hello all

Thank you for your feedback
Let me clarify, what I said in my previous post.
In the previous web site, your login and password were required to download
and access to the documentation
it is not the case anymore.
Login are only required for people who want to publish post on the web site.
If you want to access to these Features and publish papers on OE, I would be
very happy to provide and access.

Best regards

Paul

-----