Can't find components after closing the instance

Can't find components after closing the instance

Mariem

Please, after that everything works fine , i closed the instance and my studio, but when i restart it again, i find just the shared libraries but no components in the instance(no BC and no SE).
Please could you explain to me why? and Have i to do the same work of installing components each time i open the instance ?

Re: Can't find components after closing the instance

Hello Mariem,

Yes it is a known bug.
A workaround is not to use Studio to open and close your OpenESB instance instead from Studio.