Calling Stored Procedure problem

jrautner
Hallo,

i'd like to ask if is somewhere example of calling stored procedures from bpel process with in and out params. I was able to call procedure that is without params. Is there in wsdl some attribute like paramOrder in PreparedStatement?

When i tried to call stored procedure with params i get this error:

java.sql.SQLException: Exception in processing SQL.call SOAPMS_CORE.TEST_OPENESB(?,?,?) Reason: Param In and out
 by index is missing:: 1 SQLState: 99999 ErrorCode: 17041

Thank you
greetings
Jakub Rautner

Re: Calling Stored Procedure problem

OpenESB Community Forum mailing list
I know its been a while since you asked this question, but answer can help
someone in future. I had this problem, when I tried to run same application
that uses stored procedures on different but equivalent servers, on first
all was fine, on second server I got exactly the same error. So solution was
actually simple for me, I just restarted sun-database-binding on problem
server and all started to work then.

jrautner wrote