Quantcast

CHange admin password on Standalone

PaulCB
Hi,

Any idea on how to change the admin password from the default "admin" in OpenESB Standalone?

Thanks

Re: CHange admin password on Standalone

Hello Paul

How are you? Long time I did not read from you.

please read the documentation issued by Pymma on The OpenESB community site
770-003 OpenESB Standalone Edition Administrative web console

Re: CHange admin password on Standalone

PaulCB
Hi Paul,

Thanks very much. All sorted.

I'm well thanks. Still working closely on OpenESB - migrated from 2.3 to the standalone version a few weeks ago and after sorting out a few bits and pieces its working really well. Load tests showed about a 40-50% improvement in throughput under load.

On 6 July 2015 at 23:46, Paul Perez <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello Paul

How are you? Long time I did not read from you.

please read the documentation issued by Pymma on The OpenESB community site
770-003 OpenESB Standalone Edition Administrative web console

-----
www.pymma.com
The best services on OpenESB

Paul Carter-Brown
Group Chief Information Officer
Smile Communications Pty (Ltd)
Mobile: +27 (0) 83 4427 179
Skype: PaulC-B
[hidden email]
www.smilecoms.com

This email is subject to the disclaimer of Smile Communications at http://www.smilecoms.com/home/email-disclaimer/

Re: CHange admin password on Standalone

Hi Paul

That is a very good news.  Thank you for this feedback.

As I said: You like OpenESB you will love OE SE

regards

PPE

Re: CHange admin password on Standalone

rrialq
Hello PaulCB.
In my company we are migrating from version 2.3 to OpenESB SE 3.
We can confirm your results.
Our load tests confirm your results. The improvements in throughput under heavy load are about 50%, but not only that:
* OpenESB SE needs lowest resources compared with version 2.3, and starts very fast (about 3x or 4x faster)
* OpenESB SE manages better heavy load case, without losing requests. The version 2.3 of the Glassfish loses too many requests
in our heavy load tests.
* It seems like the refactoring of the code in OpenESB SE along with the JSE 7 do a better job with the memory management.

Important lessons we have learned after testing them:

* The version 2.3 collapses with our heavy load case, but OpenESB SE is more efficient with the use of the memory.
* Our tests was done in same conditions (as is possible), to compare results.
* We need less memory in OpenESB SE to do the same things that in previous version,
and we get a very significative performance improvement with that lowest memory.

Re: CHange admin password on Standalone

Hi All

Thank you for your support and your feedback