BPEl Mapper and DataTime operations

smoczyna
I'm  a little bti confused with the Date&Time operation available in BPEL Mapper. Previously there was an item for Date conversions which could hooked up to any type/node and return date (as long as it is valid date).

This element is gone, it's not available on the list any more.
Second thing is that using deadline operations in Date&Time tab caused a string element to be inserted which then is being reported as type misuse in runtime.

So my question is about using date now. How can I convert a string into the date or insert a static date value into mapper?

Re: BPEl Mapper and DataTime operations

Hello smoczyna,

Please provide more informations about the version of studio you are using.
Also, please create an issue in JIRA with a test case.
It will be easier for us to understand what is going wrong.

Thanks a lot.