[Auto-Reply] Re: OpenESB 2.4 release and support for JBoss

[Auto-Reply] Re: OpenESB 2.4 release and support for JBoss

fredaabedi
Hello, I am currently on travel and may not be able to respond to emails frequently. For technical or support issues, please send email to [hidden email] and to escalate contact Prabhu Pathak  ([hidden email]).
For general admin issues, please email [hidden email].
For other urgent issues requiring my attention, please text my mobile at +1 626-278-4085 and also email me at [hidden email].

Best regards,
Fred Aabedi
Fred Aabedi fred.aabedi@logicoy.com skype: fred.aabedi phone: 626-278-4085 LogiCoy, Inc.