Attribute 'part' must appear on element

Freeon
I am creating JBI components in a CAPS 6 environment.  I have been working through issues accessing external web services within my JBI components.

I just upgraded CAPS6 to sp (goldstar) and now I have a new issue.

Does anyone know what the following error is?

ERROR: cvc-complex-type.4: Attribute 'part' must appear on element 'mime:content'.

Here is a link to the test WSDL I am having an issue with: http://www.webservicex.net/stockquote.asmx?WSDL

Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Attribute 'part' must appear on element

Maurizio Turatti
Hello,

Your problem seems to be in the binding name="StockQuoteHttpPost" where
the mime:content message is defined. As per W3C specs, the part
attribute in this case should be optional, so it sounds like a bug in
jcaps (the WSDL appears to be fully WS-I compliant) but it requires a
real expert of WSDL specifications to say that:

http://www.w3.org/TR/wsdl#_mime:content
http://wiki.open-esb.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=HttpBcPostInteraction

If you are, as usual, interacting with that web-service by just using
the SOAP binding you could simply comment out from the WSDL the get and
post bindings, so the problem should disappear.
I don't exactly remember who wrote that "WSDL specs is the work of mad
men" :-)

regards
M.

Freeon ha scritto:

> I am creating JBI components in a CAPS 6 environment.  I have been working
> through issues accessing external web services within my JBI components.
>
> I just upgraded CAPS6 to sp (goldstar) and now I have a new issue.
>
> Does anyone know what the following error is?
>
> ERROR: cvc-complex-type.4: Attribute 'part' must appear on element
> 'mime:content'.
>
> Here is a link to the test WSDL I am having an issue with:
> http://www.webservicex.net/stockquote.asmx?WSDL
>
> Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Attribute 'part' must appear on element

SujitBiswas
Hi Freeon

the wsdl is valid,  though not compliant with ws-i basic profile

The Profile limits the choice of bindings to the well-defined and most commonly used SOAP binding.

R2401 A wsdl:binding element in a DESCRIPTION MUST use WSDL SOAP Binding as defined in WSDL 1.1 Section 3.

Note as specified by Maurizio , the part attribute is optional , this is a bug with design time validation which needs to be fixed. For now you can manually modify the wsdl i.e  comment out the http:binding if not required or add a part like below
<wsdl:input>
        <mime:content part="Body" type="application/x-www-form-urlencoded" />
      </wsdl:input>

Thanks,
Sujit

Freeon ha scritto:

I am creating JBI components in a CAPS 6 environment.  I have been working
through issues accessing external web services within my JBI components.

I just upgraded CAPS6 to sp (goldstar) and now I have a new issue.

Does anyone know what the following error is?

ERROR: cvc-complex-type.4: Attribute 'part' must appear on element
'mime:content'.

Here is a link to the test WSDL I am having an issue with:
http://www.webservicex.net/stockquote.asmx?WSDL

Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Attribute 'part' must appear on element

Freeon
Thanks Maurizio  & SujitBiswas,

The included sample helped me modify the WSDL and now it works.

Thanks.

SujitBiswas wrote
Hi Freeon

the wsdl is valid,  though not compliant with ws-i basic profile

> The Profile limits the choice of bindings to the well-defined and most
> commonly used SOAP binding.
>
> R2401 A |wsdl:binding| element in a DESCRIPTION MUST use WSDL SOAP
> Binding as defined in WSDL 1.1 Section 3.

Note as specified by Maurizio , the part attribute is optional , this is
a bug with design time validation which needs to be fixed. For now you
can manually modify the wsdl i.e  comment out the http:binding if not
required or add a part like below
> <wsdl:input>
>         <mime:content part="Body"
> type="application/x-www-form-urlencoded" />
>       </wsdl:input>

Thanks,
Sujit

Maurizio Turatti wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Your problem seems to be in the binding name="StockQuoteHttpPost" where
> the mime:content message is defined. As per W3C specs, the part
> attribute in this case should be optional, so it sounds like a bug in
> jcaps (the WSDL appears to be fully WS-I compliant) but it requires a
> real expert of WSDL specifications to say that:
>
> http://www.w3.org/TR/wsdl#_mime:content
> http://wiki.open-esb.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=HttpBcPostInteraction
>
> If you are, as usual, interacting with that web-service by just using
> the SOAP binding you could simply comment out from the WSDL the get and
> post bindings, so the problem should disappear.
> I don't exactly remember who wrote that "WSDL specs is the work of mad
> men" :-)
>
> regards
> M.
>

> Freeon ha scritto:
>
>> I am creating JBI components in a CAPS 6 environment.  I have been working
>> through issues accessing external web services within my JBI components.
>>
>> I just upgraded CAPS6 to sp (goldstar) and now I have a new issue.
>>
>> Does anyone know what the following error is?
>>
>> ERROR: cvc-complex-type.4: Attribute 'part' must appear on element
>> 'mime:content'.
>>
>> Here is a link to the test WSDL I am having an issue with:
>> http://www.webservicex.net/stockquote.asmx?WSDL
>>
>> Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Attribute 'part' must appear on element

fozon
Hello,

I don't know if it is a documented bug, but i just want to remind that it is still present. It will be helpful to fix it instead of patching every wsdl file that we import.

Thanks you,

Gabriel.

SujitBiswas wrote
the wsdl is valid,  though not compliant with ws-i basic profile

Note as specified by Maurizio , the part attribute is optional , this is
a bug with design time validation which needs to be fixed. For now you
can manually modify the wsdl i.e  comment out the http:binding if not
required or add a part like below

<wsdl:input>
<mime:content part="Body"
type="application/x-www-form-urlencoded" />
</wsdl:input>

Re: Attribute 'part' must appear on element

bsri81@gmail.com

I am trying to add same part for the same case but while deploying i am getting below error:

"Component: sun-http-binding
      ERROR: (SOAPBC_DEPLOY_2) HTTPBC-E00201: Deployment failed. com.sun.jbi.wsdlvalidator.ValidationException: HTTPBC-E01191(WS-I AP2903): In WSDL Binding '{'http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/IHUB_PO_Header/src/Post_XML}Post_XMLBinding, the <mime:content> with part attribute of "xsd:Body" does not reference a corresponding <wsdl:part> element"

Any help ?

Regards,
Sri

RE: Attribute 'part' must appear on element

vishnu.piskala

I’m not sure about what you are trying to achieve. But the error says WSDL is wrong. You can validate this WSDL in Netbeans itself before deploying. Right click on the WSDL and select Validate.

Share your wsdl here and explain what you want to achieve so that community members can help you better.

Thanks

Vishnu

www.logicoy.com

I am trying to add same part for the same case but while deploying i am getting below error:

"Component: sun-http-binding
      ERROR: (SOAPBC_DEPLOY_2) HTTPBC-E00201: Deployment failed. com.sun.jbi.wsdlvalidator.ValidationException: HTTPBC-E01191(WS-I AP2903): In WSDL Binding '{'http://j2ee.netbeans.org/wsdl/IHUB_PO_Header/src/Post_XML}Post_XMLBinding, the <mime:content> with part attribute of "xsd:Body" does not reference a corresponding <wsdl:part> element"

Any help ?

Regards,
Sri

http://openesb-community-forum.794670.n2.nabble.com/Attribute-part-must-appear-on-element-tp2211635p7581615.html

To start a new topic under OpenESB Community Forum, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from OpenESB Community Forum, click here.
NAML