Assign a partnerlink dynamically

Abhidhar
Hello, I need to assign a partnerlink dynamically in my bpel but I don't get it and I have no clue to resolve this :(

- I created a EndpointReference variable "WSBackend":
 <variable name="WSBackend" element="ns3:EndpointReference"/>

- My wsdl URL is http://localhost:9090/backend-webservice/ws/testService?wsdl, so I assigned this address to the created variable:

 <assign name="Assign1">
                        <copy>
                            <from>'http://localhost:9090/backend-webservice/ws/testService'</from>
                            <to>$WSBackend/ns3:Address</to>
                        </copy>
</assign>

- I assigned "WSBackend" to the partnerlink:

<assign name="Assign2">
                        <copy>
                            <from>ns4:doXslTransform('urn:stylesheets:wrap2serviceref.xsl', $WSBackend)</from>
                            <to partnerLink="PartnerLink2"/>
                        </copy>
  </assign>

When I test it with SOAP UI, I get this error message:

Caused by: BPCOR-7131: A fatal exception has occurred
BPCOR-6129: Line Number is 268
BPCOR-6130: Activity Name is GetTestInvoke
   Caused by: BPJBI-6019: unable to resolve the service endpoint dynamically for the document fragment
 <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><EndpointReference xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing" xmlns:sref="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/serviceref"><Address>http://localhost:9090/backend-webservice/ws/testService</Address></EndpointReference>]]></detailText>

Does anyone have any idea on how to resolve this?
Thanks in advance

Re: Assign a partnerlink dynamically

Hello Ignacio,

Can you tell me more about you're trying to achieve ?

Re: Assign a partnerlink dynamically

Abhidhar

I want to include in my BPEL a WS that returns a URL (for load balancing of requests from ESB to backend). This URL hosts the service that the bpel will in the next step, so I need to assign it to the endpoint of the partnerlink dynamically. I'm stuck in this part, I don't know how to assign it right.

Re: Assign a partnerlink dynamically

Abhidhar
Hi again,

I google it and I found this link about dynamic partnerlinks but the tutorial mentioned (http://wiki.open-esb.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=Using%20Dynamic%20Partner%20Links) doesn't exist anymore.

I also found a few examples where the attributes "portName" and "serviceName" are setted. I have tried it but it doesn't work either. It's so frustating..

In my case, the service's wsdl gives this info:

<wsdl:service name="ProgramacionServiceService">
<wsdl:port binding="tns:ProgramacionServiceServiceSoapBinding" name="ProgramacionServicePort">
<soap:address location="http://localhost:9090/cntxes-backend-webservice/ws/programacionService"/>
</wsdl:port>
</wsdl:service>

 Can anyone please help me to resolve how to assign this values to a partnerlink dynamically??