Quantcast

AVG popped up

starborough
I've been evaluating the community edition for a couple of days and then suddenly this afternoon , AVG popped up; declared OpenESB as being suspicious and presented me with a difficult time until I allowed it to 'cleanse' the installation.
has anyone else experienced this?

Re: AVG popped up

This post was updated on .
Hello  starborough

I don't understand what you are talking about?
Does your  antiVirus stop the zip file you download from the web site,  Does it impact your work at the design time, at the runtime.

could you provide us with more detail

Best regards

Re: AVG popped up

Hello

Did you solve your issue with the anti virus.

Best regards